The Fredericksburg Field House offers lacrosse for men, women, and children of all ages and skill level. We have leagues, camps, clinics, and tournaments of all types. Camps, clinics and tournaments are offered throughout the year, so check our website often for the next event.
Adult - Lacrosse seasons will be offered in June (summer) and October (holiday) seasons.
Youth- Lacrosse for this age will be offered in our March (spring outdoor clinic), October (holiday), and January (winter) seasons. Grades 8 and below will have a clinic opportunity in the Holiday season and league play in the winter season. Day and times for these clinics and league games may vary. Please continue to monitor the youth lax page for additional information.
High School- Lacrosse for this age will be offered in the holiday season and our winter season. High school players also have the opportunity to play in the adult leagues that we offer. All players must have permission from parents to play in the adult league and also have to be starting varsity level players.
Our fields are the new evolution in sport turf. This state of the art synthetic grass is safer than real grass due to the regularity of the surface (i.e., no field holes or divets). It consists of 2" synthetic grass infilled with shredded rubber that provides cushioning.
- Lacrosse leagues are 8 weeks long - 7 regular season games and 1 post-season game
- Lacrosse clinics are 8 weeks long. registration for the clinic is on a first come first serve basis.
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
- Minimum roster size is 10 players, there is no maximum number of players
- All adult and youth league games are 7 vs 7 (including goal keeper)
- No metal or screw in spikes - solid cleats, indoor football shoes, or sneakers preferred
New registration procedures:
- All participants must pay at time of registration.
- All online and phone registrations require credit card payment at time of registration (no pay later option available).
- Payments can be made at the Field House check in center with cash, check or credit card.
- All groups will have a regular registration fee and a late registration fee. Dates will be posted at the beginning of registration.
- No players can be added to the roster unless paid in full.
- Any player joining a roster on or after the 6th regular season game is required to pay a reduced $40 registration fee.