Each year, we host 11 weeks of summer camp. We guarantee our camp will have a positive impact on your child with offering fun learning experiences each week through games, activities, arts, crafts, and field trips. Our camp is open for children 2 - 13 years old.
JV Camp: For children ages 2-5 (must be potty trained), ideally this is good age group to be in if your child has not experienced Kindergarten yet. Each week, this camp will have one day where an outside vendor comes to FFH for an inhouse field-trip. Each session is $205.
Varsity Camp: For children ages 5 - 13 years old. Each week, this camp will travel one day off site for a field trip. All trips are subject to cancellation. Every attempt will be made to reschedule or replace the event planned. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED FIELD TRIPS! Each session is $215.
(Ages 2 - 5)
(Ages 5 - 13)
|Week 1||June 18th - 22nd||Week 1|
|Week 2||June 25th - 29th||Week 2|
July 2nd - 6th
* No camp on July 4th!
|Week 4||July 9th - 13th||Week 4|
|Week 5||July 16th - 20th||Week 5|
|Week 6||July 23rd - 27th||Week 6|
|Week 7||July 30th - August 3rd||Week 7|
|Week 8||August 6th - 10th||Week 8|
|Week 9||August 13th - 17th||Week 9|
|Week 10||August 20th - 24th||Week 10|
|Week 11||August 27th - 31st||Week 11|
* Half-day rate available as space allows, call to inquire.
* A non-refundable $25 deposit is due for each session.
* The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to each session. The deposit will be applied to the remaining balance.
* An optional 5-day lunch package can be purchased for $32.50 each week.
The materials below are due 2 weeks prior to camp:
* Camp Paperwork
* Copy of Birth Certificate (or other form of ID)
* Copy of Childs Physical (updated 2018)
* Copy of Immunization Records
* A photo ID is required to pick up a child.
* Camp hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
* Early drop off (7:00 AM - 8:00 AM) and late pickup (5:00 PM - 6:00 PM) are available each day for an additional $15 each.
* An additional $15 will be billed for every 15 minutes your child is not picked up after 6:00 PM.
* Please review our parent handbook to learn more about our camp.
* Medicine must be checked in at the beginning of camp (including sunscreen).