Fredericksburg Field House is offering eleven weeks of summer camps, June 19th- September 1st. Each week is guaranteed to have a positive impact on your child. Our camp counselors will guide your child through fun games, activities, arts, crafts, experiences, and field trips each week.
Parent Handbook 2017
Camp Registration Paperwork
Medication Consent Form
(Adobe Acrobat required to download forms)
- Pee Wee Camp, 3-5 years old
- Action Day camp, 6-12 years old
What time are camps?
- Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (No camp on July 3/4th)
- Early drop off is 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM and late pick up is 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Each 15 minutes is an additional $15.
What is needed to register?
What are the requirements for camp trips?
- Must be enrolled in Action Day Camp
How much is it?
What comes with the offered lunch?
- Lunch is not provided! It is $32.50 to add it.
- Lunch is a main course, fruit/vegetable, one side, and milk/juice.
- Concessions cards can be purchased for $30, each card is worth $35!
- See our lunch menu here!
Are snacks allowed?
- Yes, snacks can be brought from home or purchased from concessions. There are two snack times each day.
When should I register?
- Register today! Camp enrollment fills quickly, guarantee your spot by signing up early!
Can I register for more than one camp?
- Yes! All campers are invited to enjoy all of the camps we offer!
How do we register?
- Register through your MaxGalaxy account by clicking the link below, by phone, or in person.
If you have any further questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
REGISTER TODAY USING OUR MaxGalaxy DATABASE SYSTEM
We look forward to seeing you this Summer!