1. Teams must have a complete roster registered and fully paid before drop-ins will be allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Soccer Leagues – 8 registered and paid
- Coed Volleyball – 6 registered and paid
- Women’s Volleyball – 4 registered and paid (4v4 League)
- Field Hockey – 7 registered and paid
- FLAG FOOTBALL – PLEASE VIEW ADULT FLAG RULES FOR RULES ON ADULT FLAG DROP-INS! (They differ from what is listed below)
2. Cost is $15 per game ($10 for volleyball) and MUST be paid BEFORE the game starts.
3. Teams can have drop in players for any regular season game, but not playoffs.
4. Teams with unpaid drop-in players risk forfeiting their game.
5. Drop-In payments are not applied to league fees. If a player drops in but decides to join the team later on, he/she is still required to pay the full league amount.
Players who lie about their name or use names of other players will receive a one game suspension. Players who are caught a second time will receive a one year facility suspension. Teams will be notified of player suspension and if a team is caught with suspended players on the field will receive a full team suspension. A waiver must be completed prior to participating in the game/match.
NO DROP IN PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED DURING PLAYOFFS!