General Rules of the Facility
General Rules of the Facility
- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of FREDERICKSBURG FIELD HOUSE assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur. Please reference Liability / Injury Waiver and Release Forms and signage posted within the facility.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship as is on the field.
At no time shall spectators enter the field to speck with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official will be suspended from the facility.
Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language in not tolerated. Facility suspension will be issued for this behavior.
Fighting of any type will result in a facility ban. Player or spectator. Refunds will not be given for suspended players.
All players must be paid in full and rostered to play on a team.
No refunds will be given, Field House credit may be issued if refund is warranted.
- No Alcohol or Drugs use prior to playing.
- Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Fredericksburg Field House employee. The Fredericksburg Field House does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No food, drinks on playing field.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in facility.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field or in the player boxes.
- No video taping from the player boxes.
- Please no pets inside the facility.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Soccer balls shall not be kicked against building walls (interior or exterior). Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of those caught or their parents or legal guardians.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the LAWS OF THE GAME as modified by this facility.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Any player suspended/removed from a game will not be allowed to play in ANY leagues until they have served their suspension for the league that the game took place in. For example, if a player received a red card in Monday Men’s Open, he would not be allowed to play in the Tuesday Coed, Wednesday Mens, Thursday Coed, Friday Football, etc. until after he sat out the game the following Monday. In soccer, a player who receives two yellow cards will be removed from the game and will not be allowed to participate in the next game for that team. That player will be allowed to play in other leagues. However, a player who receives two yellows must leave the building and can not return until the next business day. If a player has other league games the night he is removed he will NOT be allowed to participate in those games.
- Any player who is red carded will have to pay a $15 fine before returning to play.
- Players who lie about their name, use names of other players, or lie about another players name will receive a minimum one game suspension. Players who are caught a second time will receive a one year facility suspension. Teams will be notified of a player suspension and if a team is caught with suspended players on the field the team will receive a full team suspension. The Field House reserves the right to extend the length of any suspension if needed.
As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancellation policies. When we decide to close due to the weather we will post the cancellations on our website and email our customer list. If we remain open for league games and you that feel it is unsafe to come, please stay at home.
Rescheduling criteria for bad weather cancellation:
- Playoff games will be rescheduled
- 1 game missed due to weather- NO RESCHEDULE
- 2 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games
- 3 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games if time allows
- No refunds will be given for missed games
Violating any of these rules may result in a facility suspension.