FALL 2017 YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL
League Dates: September 9th - October 28th
Game Times: Saturday's 8am - 5pm
(Spillover games on Sunday mornings)
Early Registration Deadline: August 26th ($70)
Regular Registration Deadline: September 2nd ($80)
Late Registration Begins: September 3rd ($90)
4-5 Age Division
6-7 Age Division
8-9 Age Division
10-11 Age Division
12-13 Age Division
14-17 Age Division
*The Last Day for Regular Individual (or Free Agent) Registration is Saturday, September 2nd. After this date, placement on a team is not guarenteed. *
- 7 Game Season + Playoff Game
- 40 minute Games (20 minute halves)
- Indoor Leagues (4-13 years old) - 6 v 6
- Outdoor Leagues (14-17 years old) - 7 v 7
Individual Player Registration (free agent)
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already exsisting teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
Player to team registration
- Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Teams will be given a code that players will use to register for their team.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshall. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two.
- The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night.
- No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- Drop-in fees do not apply towards the league fee.
- "Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation"
- Two Options Available:
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with remaining balance
- The age cutoff for the Fall '17 season is September 9th, 2017. All players must be of age on this date.
- Example: If a players 10th birthday is September 10th, 2017, they are eligible for the 8-9 Division; if their birthday is September 8th or 9th, 2017, they can only play in the 10-11 division (or older).
Personal Foul/Suspension PDF
League Director: firstname.lastname@example.org