FOR ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL
CREATE MySAM Account
$10.00 MySam fee is an ANNUAL fee GOOD FOR ONE YEAR.
Customers who are current with the MySam will not be charged the additional $10.00 fee.
| Registration type
|Holiday Discount Price
||11/12/14 - 12/31/14
||1/1/15 - 1/25/15
||1/26/15 - 2/25/15
02/26 - end of season
TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY MARCH 1st. ALL PARTICIPATES MUST BE REGISTERED AND PAID BY FRIDAY MARCH 15th
The Field House is the place to be for your flag football needs. All recreation games are played on our large 82x175 foot state of the art "infill" turf field. All games will be 40 minutes long with a 1 minutes halftime. All players rec division players will receive a game shirt and flags with registration. The recreational teams are teams that do not play organized football outdoors (tackle) or has any affiliation with an outdoor club.
Competitive league games and High School Recreation will be played outdoors on 60x50 yard fields.
If we need more time for leagues during the week we will use the other days not listed as the league days. Teams should be prepared to play both Saturday and Sunday. Game times and days will depend on the number of teams in each age group. Please be prepared to play on both days. We will use alternative days for make ups and overflow.
- **NEW**ALL PLAYERS NEED TO PROVIDE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE and/or PHOTO ID WHEN REGISTERING
- Flag football leagues are 8 weeks long (No playoffs in the 4-5, and 6-7 Recreation divisions)
- Practice time is very limited- Teams should not expect weekly indoor practice time
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
- Minimum roster size is 10 players, there is no maximum number of players
- All youth rec league games are 6 vs 6
- All outdoor competitive and outdoor high school are 7v7
- No metal or screw in spikes - solid cleats, indoor football shoes, or sneakers preferred
- Please read facility rules for additional information
- ONE coach on the field with the teams, Three coaches MAX.
- Youth Flag Rules (updated 2/3/2015)
Recreation, must be the same age through the end of the season.
Players may play up into a higher age group but may not play down to a lower age group.
Please click the Field House My SAm link and create a new profile with the Fredericksburg Field House. Once this profile is create you can begin to register for league, camps, and clinics.
CREATE MySAM Account or Register for League
||Competitive League-7v7 (Outdoors)
|Rec 12 & 13
||High School (14,15,16,17,18)
|Rec 14-17 (outdoors) -7v7
|MUST BE THE CORRECT AGE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SEASON
||Follows 2014 Fall AYFA Age Guidelines
Individuals looking for a team will be notified of team assignments ONE week before the start of the league. Players who have registered to a private team will not receive notification about team assignments or from the Field House.
To receive the "free" player, you must have 10 paid players and the 11th is free