· The Lil’ Kickers program is in search of highly qualified individuals to share their talents with the children in our classes. Lil’ Kickers is a child development program based around the game of soccer. The Lil’ Kickers instructor will lead small groups of children (from age 18 months to 7 years old) through a series of games and activities that help promote a child’s physical and social growth.
· Work up to 15-20 hrs per week
· Classes are weekday mornings and afternoons, and Saturday mornings.
· Training in teaching and child development is provided and ongoing.
· The qualified individual will be energetic, creative, and patient.
· Experience working with children under the age of 4 years old is highly regarded.
Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Are you a self motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people?
If so, please consider the Lil’ Kickers program-- Apply today!!
For more information please contact us:
The Fredericksburg Field House is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.