5-Year Olds - Hall of Famers
The Hall of Famers curriculum is designed to have the children continue improving their fundamentals skills while preparing them for their next level of participation, organized tee-ball.
- Base recognition and proper base running techniques.
- Five steps of hitting with focus on proper form including full swing and hip rotation.
- Correct throwing mechanics emphasizing accuracy and distance.
- Proper fielding technique, keeping their body in front of the ball.
- Using the baseball glove for fielding of line drives and pop fly catches.
- Game situations.
- Fitness and agility.