Lil' Sluggers Class Overview:
- The program has small class sizes, maximum 6 students per class.
- We do private group classes. Ask us anytime about setting up a group class.
- Parent participation is required for 2 year old classes. Parent facilitation is required for 3 year old classes. For 4 and 5 year olds, parents are welcome to assist their child until they become comfortable with the instructor.
- Each Lil Sluggers class lasts 50 minutes.
- No equipment is necessary for 2 and 3 year olds. For 4 and 5 year olds baseball gloves are recommended.
- All other equipment is provided. For safety reasons, wiffle balls and bats are used for classes.
- Lil Sluggers offers no-obligation trial class to ensure readiness for the program.
- Make-up classes are available, but based on availability.
- Please check our refund policy.
Please note: Classes are not drop-off, a parent/guardian must be on-site during the class.