General Rules of the Facility
- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of FREDERICKSBURG FIELD HOUSE assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur. Please reference Liability / Injury Waiver and Release Forms and signage posted within the facility.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST SHOW ID's TO CONFIRM THEY ARE ON THE ROSTER. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE PLAYER NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY OR IF THEY DO PLAY THEN A FORFEIT WILL RESULT FOR THE TEAM
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship as is on the field.
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official will be suspended from the facility.
- Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language is not tolerated. Facility suspension will be issued for this behavior.
- All players must be paid in full and rostered to play on a team.
- No refunds will be given, Field House credit may be issued if refund is warranted.
- No Alcohol or Drug use prior to playing.
- Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Fredericksburg Field House employee. The Fredericksburg Field House does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No food, drinks on playing field.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in facility.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field or in the player boxes.
- No videotaping and/or photography from the player boxes.
- No pets inside the facility, service animals are allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times!
- Balls shall not be kicked/thrown against building walls (interior or exterior). Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of those caught or their parents or legal guardians.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the LAWS OF THE GAME as modified by this facility.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Must be 18 years or older to play in any of the adult leagues.
- If any of the above rules are violated in any way facility suspensions will be given. All suspensions are final. Participants may enter the facility and participant in leagues and activities once the suspension is served. No refunds or credits will be given for suspensions.
As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancellation policies. When we decide to close due to the weather we will post the cancellations on our website and email our customer list. If we remain open for league games and you that feel it is unsafe to come, please stay at home.
Rescheduling criteria for bad weather cancellation:
- Playoff games will be rescheduled
- 1 game missed due to weather- NO RESCHEDULE
- 2 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games
- 3 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games if time allows
- No refunds will be given for missed games
Violating any of these rules may result in a facility suspension.