- Soccer leagues are 8 weeks long - 7 regular season games and 1 post-season game
- 6 players per side (4 are required to avoid a forfeit)
- All teams must provide their own ball
- Every player is required to bring a white and dark colored shirt to every game
- All player fees must be paid in full prior to the first game (see rules for exceptions)
- There is no maximum number of players per roster
- No metal or screw in spikes - solid cleats, indoor soccer shoes, or sneakers preferred
- Shin guards are required
Team captains must register themselves and their team information no later than 2 weeks prior to the first game to guarantee a spot in the league. Late team registrations will be considered and is at the sole discretion of the League Director, depending on field availability and league size.
All teams must have a minimum roster of 10 players. Captains can request the assistance of the League Director to help fill their rosters with individual players looking for teams.
Players that register within the regular registration time period will pay the stardard league price. Players that register in the late period will have an increased league fee. All the registration dates will be posted on the website. This includes individual players and players registering on a private team.
Now to get you registered here are some things to consider:
1) Do you have a team or do you need help finding one?
- I am the captain of a private team: If you are registering a new team and you are the captain, coach, or primary contact please sign up as a "New Team--Team captain registration". You will pay for your registration only and your teammates will sign up under "With a team--joining a private team".
- My captain has registered and I need to join that private team: You will register under "With a team--joining a private team". Under the Team Information heading, use the drop down menu to find and highlight the team you are joining. You will pay for your registration at that time.
- I am an individual. I need help finding a team: Please register as an "Individual--Need help finding a team". The League Director will compile these players and place them on a structured team.