The Fredericksburg Field House offers soccer for men, women and children of all ages and skill level. We have leagues, camps, clinics and tournaments of all types. League games are played on just about every day of the week. Camps, clinics and tournaments are offered throughout the year, so check our website often for the next event.
*New Payment Rules for all Future Adult Leagues*
- Early Rate (start of registration - 1 week before season) - $75
- Regular Rate (1 week before season - Day the season starts) - $80
- Late Rate (After start of season) - $90
ADULT- There are five soccer league "seasons" throughout the year that begin in March (spring season), May (summer), August (fall), October (holiday), and January (winter).
YOUTH- We offer two seasons of youth soccer, October (holiday) and Winter (January)
Our fields are the new evolution in sport turf. This state of the art synthetic grass is safer than real grass due to the regularity of the surface (i.e., no field holes or divets). It consists of 2" synthetic grass infilled with shredded rubber that provides cushioning.
- Soccer leagues are 8 weeks long - 7 regular season games and a 1 post season game.
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual.
- Minimum roster size is 10 players, there is no maximum number of players.
- All league games are 6 vs 6 (including goal keeper).
- Youth leagues 11 years and younger are 7 vs 7.
- No metal or screw in spikes - solid cleats, indoor soccer shoes, or sneakers preferred.
- Shin guards are required.
- All payment is due at time of registration.
- Players must be 16 years or older to play in an adult league.
Adult, High School, and Youth Competitive teams must provide their own jersey.
Home teams must provide their own white shirt
Away team must provide their own dark shirt
The Field house will provide shirts for the youth recreational soccer leagues
All fees will be set on the league registration page. League fees may vary from season and or time of registration.
- All participants must pay at time of registration.
- All online and phone registrations require credit card payment at time of registration (no pay later option available).
- Payments can be made at the Field House check in center with cash, check or credit card.
- All groups will have a regular registration fee and a late registration fee. Dates will be posted at the beginning of registration.
- No players can be added to the roster unless paid in full.