Drop In Policy
Drop-In policy is for adult leagues only. Drop-Ins are not allowed for youth and high school leagues.
1. Teams must have a complete roster registered and fully paid before drop-ins will be allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Soccer Leagues - 8 registered and paid
- Flag Football - 7 registered and paid
- Coed Volleyball - 6 registered and paid
- Women's Volleyball - 4 registered and paid (4v4 League)
- Field Hockey - 7 registered and paid
2. Cost is $15 per game ($10 for volleyball) and MUST be paid BEFORE the game starts.
3. Teams can have drop in players for any regular season game, but not playoffs.
4. Teams with unpaid drop-in players risk forfeiting their game.
5. A player cannot drop onto a team that is in the same division that they are already rostered for (Sport exempted from this rule: Adult Flag Football). For example- a player can not drop in for Group 2 if they are already on a 2 team but they can drop in on a group 4 team. Also, for example, a player that is on a group 4 Blue team can drop onto a group 4 Red team.
6. Drop-In payments are not applied to league fees. If a player drops in but decides to join the team later on, he/she is still required to pay the full league amount.
Players who lie about their name or use names of other players will receive a one game suspension. Players who are caught a second time will receive a one year facility suspension. Teams will be notified of player suspension and if a team is caught with suspended players on the field will receive a full team suspension.
NO DROP IN PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED DURING PLAYOFFS