Adult League Information
14 matches per season and 1 post-season tournament
$40 per player if paid at least 1 weeks prior to the first game
$45 per player if paid less than 1 weeks prior to the first game and must be done by phone or in person
Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
Minimum roster is 6 players, no maximum number of players
All adult league games are 6 vs 6 (3 are required to avoid a forfeit)
The minimum age requirement for players in the adult league 16
A couple new rules are coming to the our Volleball leagues...
- Game times will start at your scheduled time. This will allow enough time to set up nets beforehand and start game times quickly.
- Game times will also be 45 Minutes long, starting at the game time you are scheduled to play.
- Once the 45 minutes is up, the game is over. If the game is tied at that point, there will be a one point sudden death.
- Our fields are the new evoluation in sport turf. This state of the art synthetic grass is safer than real grass due to the regularity of the surface (i.e., no field holes or divets). It consists of 2" synthetic grass infilled with shredded rubber that provides cushioning.
- All participants must pay at time of registration.
- Must have a MySam account to register for all leagues
- There is an annual $10 membership fee that all participants must pay.
- All online and phone registrations require credit card payment at time of registration (no pay later option available).
- Payments can be made at the Field House check in center with cash, check or credit card.
Team captains/coaches must register themselves and their team information no later than 1 weeks prior to the first game to guarantee a spot in the league. Late team registrations will be considered and are at the sole discretion of the League Director, depending on field availability and league size.