Adult Flag Football
WOMEN’S FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
- Season: January 5th – 7 games + 1 Playoff
- Team Fee: $550 – Must be paid in full week one
- $50 late fees added each week- Week 3 removed from schedule
- 7 Game Season + Single-Elimination Playoff Bracket
- 2 – 23 minute halves
- Players must be 18 years old by the start of the season
- 7 v 7 – Men’s Leagues (Fridays & Saturdays)
- 6v6 – 30+ League (Sundays)
- 7 v 7 – Women’s League (Sundays)
*All players must provide their own flag belt. We will no longer be renting them out. They are sold for $10 at the front desk.
Friday & Saturday Men’s League
- Team Fee – $660 (Maximum 13 players on roster)
- $50 fee to add players past the maximum allowed
In order to be placed on the schedule, a $50 nonrefundable deposit must be paid prior to week one of the season. This deposit will go towards the team fee. Teams must pay at least $200 by the first week of games. Then another $250 the second week, followed by paying of the remaining balance by the third week of games.
Sunday Over 30 & Women’s Leagues
- Team Fee – $560 (Maximum 11 players on roster)
- $50 fee to add players past the maximum allowed
Payment for Women’s: $550 due by week one of the season. If this payment is missed a $50 charge will be invoiced to the team on week two. By week three if payment is not complete the team will be removed from the schedule.
For Over 30: In order to be placed on the schedule, a $50 nonrefundable deposit must be paid prior to week one of the season. This deposit will go towards the team fee. Teams must pay at least $200 by the first week of games. Then another $150 the second week, followed by paying of the remaining balance by the third week of games.
- Substitute Players (Drop-ins) Policy
- Drop In/Sub Fees are $15 per game played
- DROP IN/SUB FEES DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS ANY LEAGUE FEES!
- After week two of the season, your fees are committed to the original team you registered under and cannot be
transferred to other teams.
- No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- Sub Players/Drop Ins are allowed ONLY when a team does not have enough players to field a full team (6 for Over 30 and 7 for Women’s and Saturday). Teams MUST have at least 4 players from their set roster before they can use drop in players.
- For example, if Team A has 7 or more of their rostered players present then they are NOT allowed and drop ins. If Team B only has 5 of their rostered players then they are allowed to have 2 drop ins to get to the required 7 players.
- Players not on a roster in the selected league may pay a sub fee of $15 to participate in a game if a team is in need (See Rule Above-D.b). There is no limit on the amount of games they can drop in for each night). However, they are not eligible to play in the playoffs.
- The $15 must be paid for each drop-in game.
- Non-rostered subs do not qualify to play in playoffs.
- Players who are on finalized rosters within the selected league may pay a $15 sub fee to play with another team in the same division/league if a team is in need (SEE Rule Above-D.b). However, they are only allowed to sub in with 1 team in a given night.
- For example, If Dillon is on Team A in Saturday Division 3 and wants to drop in and play for Team B in Division 3, he may do so ONLY if Team B does not have enough players to field a full team (7 players). Team B is also the only team Dillon would be allowed to drop in with on that night.
- Players on rosters can not sub in for multiple teams in a given night within the same division.
- In order to qualify to play in playoffs, you must have played in 3 regular season games for that team.
Individual Player Registration (free agent)
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshall. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- The HOME Team will wear their designated team color (or black)
- The AWAY Team will wear any color that doesn’t closely resemble the HOME Team’s color (or the AWAY team will wear white)
- All players are required to have their own flag belts. They can be purchased from FFH for $10.
- “Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation”
Injury Policy (two options available):
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with remaining balance
No Show Policy
- If a team is a no show for a game a $30 charge will be fined to the team. This fine must be paid before they can play the next game.
** At the end of each season, teams may be promoted or relegated; this will be at the discretion of the League Director. The League Director also reserves the right to split or combine divisions if needed. **